Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors. Our work ranges from an individual specialist being positioned to deliver a core function within a targeted client program, to the full lifecycle creation of a product focused on transforming a pivotal market experience for our clients.
With a focus of creating innovative tech and delivering impactful experiences, we are dedicated to the seamless art of software design and delivery and are seeking experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers to join our dynamically diverse engineering team. We know the importance of QA within the development lifecycle and seek individuals who are excited about the role and ready to take an active part in the delivery of transformative products for our clients.
As a Beyond QA Engineer you’ll have the chance to:
- Work with a variety of clients across different verticals and sectors as part of a Beyond project team
- Co-create and Collaborate with different team members from across the project, program and agency to make ensure quality is embedded at both the process and program level
- Enhance and further develop your QA skills by learning new test tools, methods and practices in alignment with project recommendations and requirements
- Gain knowledge in new business domains to help teams analyse, test, build and deliver quality software
As a Beyond QA Engineer, we’d look for you to be able to bring:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development and delivery
- Practical, hands-on experience in standard QA practices, such as Test Driven Development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience in using standard and open source test tools and frameworks, such as Selenium Webdriver using Python, Cucumber, Behave, plus experience with JIRA, or Asana.
- A rich breadth and depth of experience in testing web, API and mobile fundamentals
- A desire, interest and eagerness to deliver quality, detail-oriented output
- An ability to manage and prioritise multiple activities, across multiple projects, while ensuring output quality
- A comfortable yet professional communication style that easily translates across teams and within client spaces
- An ability to quickly adapt to and thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing client environments
- An online community footprint and an interest in attending, and participating in industry conferences, meetups, and/or contributing to blog posts, thought leadership pieces, PoVs, etc.
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
- Potential inter-office travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
- An ability to offer flexible working options
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and pro-actively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
If you’re passionate about QA, interested in progressively developing your skillset and have an appetite to make an impact on software design, send us your CV, a link to your online profile/footprint, and a quick cover letter outlining your experience and perspective on the role QA plays in the software development lifecycle to the Beyond team for consideration.
**NO AGENCIES. Any CVs sent by agencies will be treated as a gift**