About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
The Director of Sales Operations & Enablement is responsible for equipping our sales teams with the required tools to manage and improve the portfolio of sales operations rhythms and processes.
As part of these responsibilities, the Director will manage support functions essential to sales productivity. Including planning, reporting, quota setting and management and sales process optimization. This role will also take responsibility for the development and tracking of customer and program content for the Sales teams, with a strategic focus on the design, development, implementation and delivery of sales enablement collateral and tools.
- Sales team planning
- Establish individual AE and regional AE team territories and overall coverage
- Determine success metrics
- Track Sales team current and historic performance
- Create and manage reporting for AE, SDR performance related to pipeline volume, velocity and value
- Proactively identify results outside of thresholds, recommending corrective actions as needed
- Monitor AE/manager adherence to timely Salesforce data input
- Forecast Sales team performance in coming quarter/fiscal year
- Create predictive analytic reports to accurately forecast future performance at the AE, regional team and global level
- Go to market strategy
- Provide input to Sales and cross-functional leadership on growth industries
- Be a sounding board to Sales leadership on go to market strategy, providing input on key Sales team initiatives to carry out the Sales strategy
- Annual Plan
- Create annual Sales plan (total team revenue, regional sales team and individual contributor targets), with input from Finance and other cross-functional stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years in sales operations, finance, data analysis, or sales productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years experience with SaaS sales on an enterprise scale
- Advanced/expert level with deep familiarity with Salesforce
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of establishing and managing and sales operations with an emphasis on managing and optimizing incentive programs to balance outcomes vs expenses
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality executive presentations leveraging Salesforce reporting
- Experience in process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands and works with a high sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence and experience presenting to large groups
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.