About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
As a Senior product designer at Bevy, your number one job is to solve and deeply care about customer's problems and distill complex problems into thoughtful and holistic experiences. You will work closely with product designers, managers, and engineers to iterate and create a usable, useful and delightful experience that your team can launch. You'll engage across all stages of a project, using your skills in research, ideation, interactive prototyping, pixel-perfect design, and user testing. You will also be establishing and adding to design systems that touch a variety of products.
- Work through all phases of the design process: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed UI design, usability testing, and launch to deliver solutions to the right problems — defined by insights and data on the web, mobile, or multiple platforms.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to define features and contribute to the overall direction of the product.
- Own one or more product end-to-end from understanding users to build new features and products
- to reflect on results and lead to iterations.
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Create/manage design systems.
- Collecting and acting on feedback from your design lead, peers and our customers.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years in product design with a track record of successful product launches
- Experience building products for Android or iOS, and web
- Solid experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, InVision, Zeplin
- Experience working on a collaborative team working directly with product managers and engineers to implement design solutions.
- A portfolio of work that captures your thought process, workflow, and design skills across various projects.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to time manage and meet deadlines when needed.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Has shipped several products/features over the years and understands what it takes to create awesome products.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.