About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Bevy is enhancing the events experience for everyone, attendees, organizers, and sponsors included. We're driven by quality and we are building a world class service. With over 8,500+ events using the platform in 15+ countries, Eventtus is changing the way people experience events all over the world. This is a coding position with massive opportunities for leadership and career advancement in a rapidly growing company. You will be encouraged and hopefully excited to wear many hats, including shaping the product vision, giving input on User Experience, vetting new technologies and refining our software architecture.
- Contribute in the technical feasibility/sprint planning meeting by providing info. on the technical implementation.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Regularly Conduct constructive and insightful code reviews.
- Align with the business teams on technical obstacles, and try to find solutions.
- Mentor other team members, assist in recruiting and on-boarding other top-talented developers
What we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Strong knowledge of architecture design patterns (Specifically clean architecture)
- Strong knowledge of the Cocoa framework
- Strong knowledge of App Performance
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Awareness of Test Driven Development Practices.
- Awareness of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- You are a superb problem solver, with an analytical mind
- You're detail-oriented. You have good sense of UI design.
- You're a team player.
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.