About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Regional Sales Director, you will play a key role in driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives, and lead a highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue that is tasked with achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. This
role will be a valuable contributor to the Bevy Sales organization, with responsibilities that align with growing our sales teams, supporting new business efforts, and expanding our existing business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role on the Sales team that will be achieving against aggressive goals in agressive year over year growth
- Recruit, build, and manage an efficient and productive Enterprise Account Executive team
- Lead compassionately and focus on coaching and developing team members by providing regular constructive feedback
- Target and build relationships with senior executives helping them tackle mission-critical problems within their business
- Map and embed our product within strategic priorities for prospective customers
- Maintain C-Level customer, agency and industry relationships
- Collaborate closely with team across all functions at Bevy; working closely with team leads to continue building our network, presence and brand
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in Salesforce
- Interface and negotiate with prospective customers at C-suite levels
- Partner closely within the team and across teams to ensure regular sharing of best practices, vertical expertise, customer insights, research and other related strategies
- Act as a role model of Bevy’s culture and values by fostering an environment of diversity, inclusion and belonging, inspiring the team to do their best work, and to win
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- 10+ years in enterprise level sales, business development, or similar experience
- Successful SaaS sales experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives
- Proven success in carrying quota; closing deals
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Experience managing and closing a complex sales-cycles
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across teams
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability building and managing a team of high performing AccountExecutives
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.