About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
About the role
We’re seeking a customer-focused, highly detail-oriented individual to join our Customer Success team as an Implementation Manager. This role will involve ensuring our customers have the vision, stakeholder involvement, and alignment within their organization to make Bevy a success. You’ll partner with new customers to help them navigate change management and drive adoption of Bevy as a new way of building their community.
As an Implementation Manager, you have proven project management skills, having dealt with Enterprise SaaS Implementations and/or API Integrations, in addition to the technical acumen required to navigate hurdles integrating Bevy within current tech stack and workflows. You’ll partner with our sales, product, and engineering teams to execute a specific onboarding and enablement plan. Your main goal is to ensure the customer activates Bevy and is destined for long term value.
What you’ll achieve:
- Launch and lead new customers through their full Bevy onboarding process
- Create, communicate, and implement a detailed onboarding and enablement plan with clear success milestones to drive toward attainment of first value for the customer
- Increase speed of implementation for our strategic customers as they adopt and use Bevy
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to understand customers’ current and future goals and establish key Bevy success metrics
- Manage task assignment internally for new customer onboarding (this individual is accountable for implementation deadlines being met by all teams)
- Deeply understand customers current workflows to provide guidance and coaching on how best to use Bevy for their processes and needs
- Facilitate interactive and engaging on-site sessions with customers and end users to help them derive value from Bevy and how best to use the tool (10-15% travel once in-person meetings resume)
- Deliver new process efficiencies and rigor to our Enterprise onboarding systems
- You have 5+ years of customer-facing experience in a technical environment (technical consultant experience related to business applications and system integrations for SaaS products preferred)
- You are a strong customer relationship builder and negotiator. You’re comfortable working directly with customers to help drive implementation requirements and services negotiations.
- You demonstrate a drive and ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, hands-off environment.
- You are collaborative by nature, and are experienced working closely with Customer Success, Sales, Product and/or Engineering teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to empathize with customers with varying levels of technical ability
- Experience supporting API integrations preferred
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira & Confluence), Salesforce, SQL, Wrike, HelpScout/Zendesk preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.