About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
We’re seeking a customer-focused, highly detail oriented individual to join our growing Customer Success team as a Senior Customer Success Manager. Bevy thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Success Managers to engage, retain, and enable Bevy’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Bevy customers. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Become a trusted advisor and product expert for customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to help drive the value of Bevy
- Successfully onboard and maintain a portfolio of customers by understanding their unique goals & challenges and partnering with them to achieve those goals with Bevy
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to your customers
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with account/project management experience
- Comfortable managing renewals and driving expansion within the customer accounts
- Partner with the Sales team to execute quarterly business reviews and expansion plans
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with context switching, and have 7 years minimum of experience in a customer facing or account management position, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.