About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
The Bevy Sales Operations & Effectiveness team serves as the trusted partner to company leaders providing the analyses, insights, and actionable recommendations they need to optimize activities across the entire cross-functional sales motion and power our rapid growth.
You are a self-starter; confident in your own skills and abilities and also able to rally both formal and informal teams to accomplish big things quickly. You are passionate about exchanging ideas with others and coming up with the best solution to any problem.
- Analyzing sales funnel performance
- Business planning, sales pipeline analysis, and interpretation of key performance metrics to provide context and background for field leadership
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface and propose changes to systems/processes to fix root causes
- Designing, creating, and implementing sales enablement and onboarding program for field sales team
What we're looking for
- Current university student
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to understand root causes
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization
- You are able to intern at minimum 20 hours per week
- This is a paid internship
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Although we are a remote company, we try to minimize the time zone spread within our teams. Our daylight working hours are within the North and South America's timezone.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.