About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
As a software engineer on the Enterprise Onboarding team, you’ll work on the systems—infrastructure, services, & user-interfaces—that enable Bevy’s many enterprise customers to onboard rapidly. While Bevy delivers their community value, it is white-labeled, fully-integrated with their SSO, and branded as theirs. It looks like them, feels like them, and just works. Using your strong skills in cloud & web technologies, analytical skills at finding bottlenecks in the system, and care and attention to detail in the customer and user experience, you’ll work directly with customer & product teams to bring Bevy to new enterprises with more and more efficiency & self-serviceability.
- Design & implement software features & back-end services that automate the process of getting a new customer from purchase to go-live.
- Code review - we’re moving quickly and can’t always arrive at the best solution on our own.
- Writing everything down - Bevy’s engineering team is 100% remote, and we need to make sure our teammates are set up for success as well.
- Work with customer success & product teams to set good customer expectations & deliver successful go-lives
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to understand new integrations, define system interactions, and automate provisioning and setup of customer environments
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a strong full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience, with major strengths in back-end & infrastructure development.
- You have recent work experience with GCP or other IaaS provider, REST APIs, OAuth 2/SAML or other identity/auth services.
- You communicate well, often, and make sure everybody understands what’s happening, when, and by whom. You especially like to write things down in public places that are easy to find & understand.
- Have a focus on delivering customer value. You think in terms of systems & delivery, not in terms of writing code. Sometimes, the best solution might not involve writing code at all.
- You’ve more than a passing familiarity with security and secure development involving personally identifiable information (PII).
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.