About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
We're seeking an empathetic and creative problem solver to join our Customer Support team. You will become a product expert in Bevy and a savant of community building. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. You'll educate them about best practices and help them navigate our API and integrations. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers.
This role is for you if you enjoy troubleshooting technical issues, documenting processes, and are a strong communicator.
- Become a product expert in Bevy and a savant of community building
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Own customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, testing, and communicating between internal and external teams
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Identify customer experience and operational improvements that drive efficiency as we grow and scale such as writing and maintaining internal documentation
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in technical customer service or as a technical writer
- A natural investigator with troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude. Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to empathize with customers with varying levels of technical ability
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Jira, Github, APIs, Salesforce,
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily building your own website, but you're also not afraid of the technology. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Although we are a remote company, we try to minimize the time zone spread within our teams. Our daylight working hours are within the North and South America's timezone.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.