Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
The Bevy marketing team is a dynamic group of modern marketing professionals working together across the firm in brand, design, product marketing, digital, live experiences, content, corporate communications, and operations to drive global marketing for Bevy solutions.
Bevy is looking for a technically focused marketer to join our marketing operations team. This role is for a problem-solver who has a deep curiosity and passion for building marketing and sales solutions, combining technology with process, automation, and data governance. The ideal candidate knows B2B demand generation, has integrated/orchestrated marketing technology platforms, and has project management experience.
- Marketo governance: manage duplicate records, document fields (data dictionary), monitor and optimize data cleanliness, develop program templates (optimizing smart campaigns, folder structure, naming convention, tags, and general configuration).
- Develop reporting solutions. Find the most efficient ways to pull metrics for nurture campaigns, content downloads, newsletter sign ups, and more. Adjust data fields, integration, or processes to simplify this process.
- Manage integrations: This includes Marketo, Salesforce, Bevy, Zapier, and other systems.
- Assist with emails and landing pages: edit templates and provide feedback for accessibility and responsiveness.
- Enable digital marketing campaigns: provide input on best practices, analytics, personalization, and more.
- Project management: document needs, translate requirements into road maps, meet milestones, track KPIs.
- Conduct market research: stay up to date with emerging technology trends
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing or marketing operations experience
- Expert in Marketo, Salesforce, and Zapier
- Hands on experience in architecture and design of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Google, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with email deliverability is a plus
- Experience with Google Data Studio or Wrike is a plus
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.