Bevy Labs is looking to onboard a talented individual who is a hard worker, quick learner and has attention for detail and follow up. You will work most immediately at the Bevy Labs Marketing Department. The role will encompass administrative needs as well as important projects, where you will learn a lot and take on a lot of responsibility. In this role, you will play a big part in helping the Marketing team build communities in real life.
More about the role:
- You'll learn and get hands-on experience in marketing and building partnerships in an early stage startup.
You'll be helping most closely with:
- Event and retreat related logistics
- Ability to help plan needed community processes
- Provide support to social media channels and podcasts
- Ability to enhance user engagement and optimize feedback collection
- Contribute to marketing strategy and monthly goals
- Develop relationships with community partners
- Be willing to take on any task that is assigned to you. We are a startup remember? Everyone needs to pitch in and help out when needed
- The outcome of this internship will depend on the energy you put into it
- Current university student
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Highly organized, with acute attention to detail
- Very fast learner and ability to multitask
- A go getter and wants to learn as much as you can
- Think on your feet, effective in high-stress situations
- You are based in Palo Alto, California or can be there 3-5 days per week to work with the team in office
- You are able to intern at minimum 20 hours per week
- This is a paid internship
- If you have any questions regarding this position, please email email@example.com
Only candidates that meet all the above requirements will be considered for this internship. Please submit your resume below via your school email address.