About The Role
We are growing our team of driven account executives. This is a solid opportunity to accelerate growth on a winning team that is making a tangible difference in how employees succeed while using HR Space solutions. Betterworks is seeking an experienced, quota-carrying, sales performer who will execute selling strategies and position Betterworks as the premiere performance management platform. The Account Executive at Betterworks is a role devoted to generating new business opportunities and acquiring new customers to expand Betterworks footprint. You will be the hunter and closer who is responsible for developing, managing, and closing business within the West region and serve as a trusted advisor to identify immediate & long-term business needs and articulate Betterworks powerful value proposition. If you’re ready to contribute in a big way, then we want to talk to you!
- Proactively and efficiently manage buying cycles by developing strategic relationships with prospects and customers
- Partner with Solution Engineering to uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
- Negotiate contracts, close business, and collaborate with internal Customer Success teams to map revenue strategy and long-term success
- Manage sales campaigns with prospect engagement points within Human Resources
- Align the overall Betterworks solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and requirements
- Execute solutions and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and its products
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management, and campaign nurturing within SFDC
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
What We Are Looking For In This Role
- 3 - 5 years experience in software sales. Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications and hands-on experience selling HCM or HRIS solutions
- Track record in closing annual & multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Bonus: Have used software; Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sendoso, 6Sense, and Gong.
Betterworks closes the loop between people, strategy, and results, enabling organizations to align even their most sprawling, dynamic teams. Industry leaders such as Intuit, Freddie Mac, Asurion, Udemy, Vertiv, HCSC, and the University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to accelerate strategic growth by supporting transparent goal-setting, enabling continuous performance, and gleaning real-time employee engagement insights.
Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins and Emergence Capital. John Doerr, iconic investor, OKR pioneer, and author of New York Times Best Seller "Measure What Matters," is a board member, and Josh Bersin, global HR thought leader, serves as an advisor.
At betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the the following:
- Health Benefits. Employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Employer paid life, long-term disability, short-term disability insurances
- Rest and Relaxation. Second Friday of the month off, end of year shutdown, flexible PTO policy
- Family and Parenting. One hour/day calendar blocks for personal time, 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Learning and Development. Free courses from top learning and upskilling platforms to support both your career goals and personal passions
- Discounts and Perks. Discounts on health & wellness, travel, television, internet & cell phone, entertainment and more. Reimbursements for work-from-home setup and internet.