Betterworks disrupt the talent management space with a next generation Performance Management suite for Enterprise industry leaders like Colgate-Palmolive, Intuit or Electronic Arts.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who can contribute to our mission of helping people win at work. A PM at Betterworks has “full stack” product responsibilities, working alongside our design, engineering, customer success, and sales teams to build an incredible product. We are looking for someone who can straddle the technical aspects of unlocking insights from data and solving problems with the user’s perspective in mind. Our product vision is to create the next generation talent suite that paves the way for next generation Employee Experience and Talent Development.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Drive strategy, direction, investment, and realization of features for our Engage module, our Home Page, and other talent decision modules of the platform
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to develop these capabilities
- Collaborate with other PMs and company leadership to prioritize broader platform features and developing a longer term strategy for the suite.
- Coach at least one Junior PM
What we look for in a candidate:
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS Product Management experience, including 2+ years with Enterprise B2B
- Strong presentation, problem solving, and time management skills
- Interest in Data, Analytics, AI and/or User Experience
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, optimize existing processes to build next generation Enterprise solutions
- HR Technology / Human Capital Management domain experience is a plus
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering background is a plus
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation AND second Friday off every month!
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- Remote first work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- Weekly In-house Happy Hours.
- $235 one-time reimbursement for work from home office set up.
- $95 monthly stipend for internet.
Betterworks develops software to inspire and motivate modern workforces to achieve company objectives. Using the power of conversation, we help align work to goals, develop employees, and accelerate growth. Betterworks’ easy-to-use, integrated solutions the way people work, driving more 1-on-1 communication, more feedback, and recognition – uniting workforces around a shared purpose, so they’re driven to achieve great things together. The company is backed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, John Doerr and Emergence Capital. Betterworks has helped a variety of global organizations, including Walmart, Intuit, Vertiv and Schneider Electric to motivate their workforces toward collective achievement. Learn more about Betterworks at betterworks.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.