Please note we will only be considering candidates on the West Coast for this role.
Betterworks is searching for an Executive Assistant who will report to and provide administrative support to the Betterworks Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). This role will also provide strategic support to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), as well as leaders of the executive team as needed. The successful candidate will be highly organized, proficient in keeping an impeccable calendar and managing a complex travel schedule. This role will also support the Talent Acquisition team, scheduling interviews, coordinating candidates, and facilitating interviews with executives.
You'll need high-level administrative skills for this position, such as advanced proficiency with the full G-Suite product line, Slack, Salesforce, and Expensify. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary, particularly as you might sometimes be the liaison between our executives, the C-suite of our customers, and prospects.
The position requires flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of leadership and staff as well as outside clients and vendors. Our CRO and CMO are busy people and their daily routines are rarely the same from day to day, so you must have the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and act strategically.
The Executive Assistant we are looking for has a positive attitude and is highly motivated to make a difference within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then we want to talk to you!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills by responding to phone calls, emails and preparing a wide range of documentation: presentations, proposals, reports, and correspondence
- Manage and maintain executives' calendars using strong time management skills
- Arrange travel, including international travel
- Coordinate special events and meetings
- Manage all administrative functions including digital filing, maintenance of organizational systems and expense reports
- Act as Ambassador with company staff, senior management, board members, business associates, clients, vendors, and business partners
- Partner with Chief of Staff on key initiatives and meet regularly to ensure executive strategy alignment
- Efficiently manage rapidly shifting priorities to meet deadlines and action items
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
- Handle information of a highly confidential and critical nature
Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Schedule phone, in person, and video interviews in various departments, across multiple time zones
- Coordinate on-site candidates with local office managers, and manage the logistics of the interviews scheduled
- Reschedule the interviews, as needed
- Support and work with the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team
- Assists in candidate travel and reimbursement
- Assist in various recruitment projects, as needed
- Five years’ experience providing administrative support to senior executives, C-level support experience required
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, preferably in tech, SaaS, or startup environment
- Strong proficiency with GSuite tools
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated to excellent customer service and process improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze situations and exercise sound judgment
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours, when needed
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience