Betterworks is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executives. This will include prospecting, outbound activity, cold-calling prospects and qualifying active interest. SDR’s conduct business in a way that builds credibility and trust – setting the stage for winning new business.
The Sales Development Rep at Betterworks is a strategic role where you will prioritize and qualify target account lists, build new and existing accounts, and work closely with our Enterprise Account Executives on messaging strategies. You will conduct discovery meetings with C-suite executives and act as a Subject Matter Expert on continuous performance management and goal-setting for enterprises.
This is an outstanding opportunity, with exceptional long-term growth potential.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities in your assigned regions, to companies with greater than 1,500 employees
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research target accounts, identifying key players, and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects in Salesforce
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Direct communication with Enterprise Account Executives to effectively manage opportunities
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections
- Effective time management and selling process skills
- Exceptional conversational, listening and writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; committed to being a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience with HCM products is a huge plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce.com experience is a big plus.
PERKS AT BETTWORKS
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Remote first culture
- One-time home office set up reimbursement
- Monthly stipend for internet
- Betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
Betterworks closes the loop between people, strategy, and results, enabling organizations to align even their most sprawling, dynamic teams. Industry leaders such as Intuit, Freddie Mac, Asurion, Udemy, Vertiv, HCSC, and University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to accelerate strategic growth by supporting transparent goal-setting, enabling continuous performance, and gleaning real-time employee engagement insights.
Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins and Emergence Capital. John Doerr, iconic investor, OKR pioneer and author of New York Times Best Seller “Measure What Matters,” is a board member, and Josh Bersin, global HR thought leader, serves as an advisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.