Location: Remote in US, East Coast/MidWest Preferred
The Professional Services team’s mission is to successfully implement and ingrain our solution to enable customers to effectively utilize and adopt BetterWorks’ solution over the long-term. The Professional Services team is part of our Customer Success team, which is dedicated to delivering a world-class experience to our customers and helping them embrace Continuous Performance Enablement and OKR best practices. The Project Manager is a vital, customer-facing role within the team, leading the charge to manage customer implementations. This role reports to the Vice President of Professional Services.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project life cycle for multiple customer projects at the same time. The role is to interface with clients, project team members, and senior management to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
- Act as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project
- Control all aspects of project to meet customer expectations and manage budgetary objectives tied to the project
- Track project status, timelines and issues and risks
- Lead and direct project kickoff meetings along with executive steering committee meetings
- Maintain project documentation and prepare/deliver project progress reports
- Conduct internal project review meetings and act as project information source
- Monitor project deliverables to ensure quality is maintained
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, and on/under budget
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules
- Manage project scope and change management activities
- Manage and lead client communications
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with client project stakeholders
- Serve as the primary client interface for project schedule and scope
- Maintain routine communications with management concerning all aspects of the project
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong documentation skills, including the ability to write various planning documents, e.g. communications plan, test plan, test plan, roles and responsibilities matrix, etc.
- An ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment
- An ability to work closely with multiple internal organizations
- An ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects, oversee daily project operations, and support other projects in a contributor role
- Ability to travel up to 20% required
- Minimum of five years’ of experience managing projects, including project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and reporting project status.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification highly preferred
- Experience managing Human Capital and Talent Management implementations preferred
- Experience integrating HCM systems via different integration platforms a plus
- Experience with cloud based HR systems highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.