BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s) and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
Why do we need you?
We’re looking for a passionate individual who is energized by designing, developing, and delivering top-notch learning programs to a variety of internal and external audiences. In this role, you will help support the delivery of an innovative, experiential customer learning journey that enables customers to thrive with our industry-leading methodologies and software.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Facilitate engaging learning experiences through a variety of delivery modalities, including: instructor-led classroom learning, web-based/virtual classroom training, online self-directed learning and performance development support
- Assist in the ongoing enhancements of formalized education & certification programs, including the timely completion of updates, revisions and improvements of existing coursework and materials
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships (both internal and external) by consistently demonstrating and delivering exceptional subject matter expertise, innovative educational content, and high-quality program facilitation and support
- Facilitate the transfer of learning through formalized evaluation measures, including the administration of knowledge checks, skill assessments, and comprehensive proficiency tests/exams
- Provide meaningful and timely performance feedback to learning program participants
- Ensure ongoing program engagement and success by regularly communicating with learning program participants
- Manage the coordination and completion of learning courses and events, including scheduling, coordinating, and tracking live training sessions
- Administer learning coursework and experiences through our learning management system and dedicated training environment, including creating users and managing course enrollments and assignments
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering world-class training programs
- 3-5 years of experience evaluating and continuously enhancing learning programs
- Passion for the Betterworks platform and suite of product offerings
- Knowledge of and experience with OKRs and Performance Enablement Methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of building certification programs
- Proficiency in working with a variety of software applications and platforms, including: Zoom, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia, Salesforce, Docebo (LMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Communication, Human Resources, or related field preferred
Life at Betterworks
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave
- Fully remote team with work $250 one-time reimbursement for home office set up and $50 monthly stipend for internet
- Vibrant company culture
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- Bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.