The BetterWorks Customer Success (CS) team is dedicated to delivering a world-class experience to our customers. We help customers embrace quarterly and transparent goal setting, adopt performance management best practices, and ultimately generate significant value from the BetterWorks solution. The Commercial Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a vital, customer facing role within the team, ultimately owning the customer onboarding and team relationship with our mid-market accounts. The Commercial Customer Success Manager role reports to the VP of Customer Success.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with your customers by building a program vision and providing value throughout the customer partnership as they deliver on their program roadmap.
- Respond to program questions from customers directly or route questions to appropriate resources for training or support.
- Engage closely with the Program Lead and Executive Sponsor during customer onboarding.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally. As the steward of the customer relationship, a CSA is expected to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes.
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities.
- Creatively analyze and drive adoption within the mid-market customer base via automated scoring and calls to action.
- Diagnose program risks and take action to resolve or mitigate such risks.
- Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Monitor and achieve group KPIs including but not limited to: renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS.
Required Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Understand the SaaS business model and have experience delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for enterprise customers.
- Familiarity working with mid-market customers.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Preferred Experience & Skills
- HR / people ops knowledge, specifically in Performance Management or HR Systems
- Experience with Gainsight, JIRA, Tableau, Salesforce, and Zendesk desired
- Commitment to high quality work
- Passion for customer success
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective communication style
Perks at BetterWorks:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Remote first culture
- Internet & mobile reimbursement
- Home Office reimbursement
- Mentorship opportunities
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Unlimited PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.