Betterworks is seeking an experienced, quota carrying, sales performer who will execute selling strategies and position BetterWorks as the premiere performance management platform.
The Enterprise Account Executive is a hunter and closer who is responsible for developing, managing and closing business within targeted territories (if this gets you excited, keep reading!). You will serve as a trusted advisor to large enterprise organizations, identify immediate & long-term business needs and articulate BetterWorks powerful value proposition. If you’re ready to contribute in a big way, then we want to talk to you!
- Proactively and efficiently manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources
- Partner with Solution Engineering to uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with internal Customer Success teams to map revenue strategy and long-term success
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with prospect engagement points within Human Resources
- Align the overall Betterworks solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
- 8-10 years experience in software sales. Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications (hands on experience selling HCM or HRIS solutions is preferred but not required
- Significant enterprise sales and strategic customer development experience
- Track record in closing large, complex annual & multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
Betterworks is a performance enablement solution that closes the loop between people, strategy and performance across the enterprise. With Betterworks, teams throughout the organization can align and focus on what matters most.
Industry leaders such as Intuit, Freddie Mac, Asurion, Udemy, Vertiv, HCSC, and University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to accelerate strategic growth by supporting transparent goal-setting, enabling continuous performance, and gleaning real-time employee engagement insights.
Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins and Emergence Capital. John Doerr, iconic investor, OKR pioneer and author of New York Times Best Seller “Measure What Matters,” is a board member, and Josh Bersin, global HR thought leader, serves as an advisor."
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.