We are looking for an energetic and intellectually curious Revenue Enablement Manager to lift our revenue enablement program to the next level, while supporting our strong and highly engaged sales and customer success teams. As Revenue Enablement Manager, you will play a key role across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, working closely with leadership and internal stakeholders to create our sales and customer success playbooks and enhance our go-to-market capabilities. You will create first-class onboarding and continuous training programs for our sales and customer success teams. You have a passion to help others succeed and grow, and you welcome working in a role that is changing and evolving as our organization grows. You have the ability to communicate effectively across technical and non-technical teams, as well as across other geographies. This is a hands-on position - you love to roll up your sleeves and get (stuff) done.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a sales onboarding program to quickly ramp newly hired sales reps
- Create educational materials for ongoing sales skills and industry/product knowledge training
- Source materials from partner groups like Product Marketing and transform these into digestible content for salespeople
- Manage and improve our sales content portal
- Work with sales management and sales operations to determine new training and coaching programs to develop
- Own the Sales calendar; manage and run key events like the Weekly Sales All Hands Update, our Quarterly Business Reviews, and the Revenue Kick Off
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of enablement programs
- Work with Sales Operations to build dashboards and reports in Salesforce and Outreach as needed
- Evaluate and partner with outside enablement vendors, as needed
- Partner with adjacent groups like Product Marketing, Solution Engineering, and Professional Services
- Maintain and improve our Competitive Intelligence library
- Partner with Product Marketing to educate Sales Team on new feature launches
- Create programs for ongoing sales training and employee development: sales pitch certification, ongoing training/learning, sales playbook creation
- Plan, facilitate and conduct training classes on sales techniques and methodologies involved in selling our core product and additional solutions and capabilities
- Identify content gaps and organize content with a content map for the company
- Build process and system improvements where needed - for example our Customer Reference process and database.
We’d like you to have:
- 2+ years of sales experience, and 2+ years sales enablement experience, preferably in SaaS or Human Capital Management
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to convey complex concepts in a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- Experience with CRM and CX solutions like Salesforce.com, Outreach and Gainsight.
BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals and ongoing performance conversations. Its Business Operating System is built on Goal Science insights and operational research to help high-performing companies execute more effectively. The company is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with an office in New York City and space in San Francisco, and is backed by Emergence Capital (Series B), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and 8VC. BetterWorks has an experienced team from innovative companies like Amazon, Box, Google, LinkedIn, Palantir, Salesforce and Yammer. To learn more about BetterWorks, visit www.betterworks.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.