Build the QA and automation process for a quality product in HRTech space using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
Who are we?
BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s) and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
What is the mission?
As a QA engineer at betterworks you will be required to,
- Understand and document the product’s requirements and behaviour
- Design and write test scenarios.
- Automate test cases using Cypress.io and connect the test suites to our CI/CD pipeline ensuring continuous quality assurance.
- Define and implement quality metrics and record QA artifacts.
- Review solutions implemented by developers and pick holes in them before implementation.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of experience in QA and automation
- A developer’s outlook towards testing and automation. You are comfortable looking at code and doing whitebox testing/debugging.
- At least one year of experience working with MongoDB. You are comfortable writing queries to fetch or data from or insert/update data in a MongoDB collection.
- Tested and automated testing for a ReactJS or AngularJS based project.
Nice to haves
- Performance and security testing expertise
- Experience in Cypress.io
- See your work go live and change the lives of workers across the globe.
- Solve complex technical problems that involve NLP and ML integration.
- Learn technology and best practices from a team comprising of industry veterans.
- Get the best hardware to work on. All our developers work with Macs.
- Receive generous equity compensation in addition to industry standard salaries. Work and grow rich with us!
- Work in a company culture that is truly agile and respects its employees. After all, we are building a product that gives employees more respect and freedom!
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated
annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages. Follow Betterworks on Twitterorconnect with us on LinkedIn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.