Betterworks is transforming how organizations motivate, engage and develop their global workforces. Motivated individuals and teams are connected to their organizations, aligned to priorities and committed to achieving company goals today and to building their skills for tomorrow - this is the cornerstone of business success.
Betterworks is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executives. This will include prospecting, outbound activity, cold-calling prospects and qualifying active interest. SDR’s conduct business in a way that builds credibility and trust – setting the stage for winning new business.
The Sales Development Rep at Betterworks is a strategic role where you will prioritize and qualify target account lists, build new and existing accounts, and work closely with our Enterprise Account Executives on messaging strategies. You will conduct discovery meetings with C-suite executives and act as a Subject Matter Expert on continuous performance management and goal-setting for enterprises.
This is an outstanding opportunity, with exceptional long-term growth potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities in your assigned regions, to companies with greater than 500 employees
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research target accounts, identifying key players, and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects in Salesforce
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Direct communication with Enterprise Account Executives to effectively manage opportunities
What you’ll bring to Betterworks:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections
- Effective time management and selling process skills
- Exceptional conversational, listening and writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; committed to being a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience with HCM products is a huge plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce.com experience is a big plus.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent