While companies spend time and money focusing on defining strategy and managing assets, continuous performance management (CPM) remains the biggest problem businesses face today. betterworks recognizes the challenge by providing Business Architect Solution Consultants who partner with customers to maximize the (CPM) value from implementing betterworks
Business Architect Solution Consultants are highly experienced in leading organization transformation within business operations and human resource functions. Our consultants come from leadership roles in Fortune 500 and Consulting organizations, bringing with them a wealth of experience and demonstrated accomplishments in (CPM) related to:
- Clarify CPM excellence maturity / transformation level with Executive Sponsors
- Establish a “Roadmap” for implementing solutions that drive to business results
- Align change management practices to ensure sustainable wins
- Establish clear accountabilities for success and clear ongoing responsibilities
- Establish KPIs, metrics, and analytics along with methods for measuring and communicating results
Business Architect Solution Consultants recognize the unique business, performance and cultural aspects to consider in bridging the gap between strategy and performance management. Business Architect Solution Consultants work with customers to identify and determine a holistic approach to the design of Betterworks that enables companies to leverage technology to achieve sustainable, scalable, and measurable hard business results.
Life at betterworks
- Company Sponsored Commuting Costs (Train or Parking, etc., by location)
- Snacks, Drinks and Lunch Provided Daily
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly Company Outings
- Bi-weekly In-house Happy Hours
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.