Betterworks’ mission is to build solutions that motivate and delight employees. We are working with some of the world’s leading brands like Walmart and Intuit to disrupt talent management space with next generation talent and performance management solutions. BetterWorks is looking for an experienced product manager who can contribute to our mission of helping people win at work. A PM at BetterWorks has “full stack” product responsibilities, working alongside our design, engineering, customer success and sales teams to build an incredible product.We are looking for someone who can straddle the technical aspects of unlocking insights from data and solving problems with the user’s perspective in mind.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Build out our Calibration, Succession and other talent decision modules of the platform
- Collaborating with the design and engineering teams to develop these capabilities
- Driving strategy, direction, investment and realization of features for this area
- Collaborating with other PMs and company leadership to prioritize broader platform features and developing a longer term strategy for the suite.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering background
- HR / HCM domain experience including succession, calibration and 360 processes
- HRBP, Program Manager or HR Functional Consulting experience within a hi-tech software company
- Strong desire to disrupt existing HR processes to build the next generation talent solutions
- Strong presentation, problem solving, and time management skills
- Passion for User Experience, examples of thought leadership
- Enterprise experience a plus
Life at betterworks
- Company Sponsored Commuting Costs (Train or Parking, etc., by location)
- Snacks, Drinks and Lunch Provided Daily
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly Company Outings
- Bi-weekly In-house Happy Hours
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.