betterworks is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced HR Program Manager who will bring their skills and passion for employee programs and culture to betterworks! This role will be part of the HR organization and will collaborate with functions across the company.
You will own and drive our goals, continuous performance management and diversity and inclusion programs. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for taking these programs to the next level in terms of, adoption, on-going training, analytics metrics and reporting. You’ll drive engagement in these programs through strategic and tactical communications and adoption plans.
This role will interact with all levels in the company from individual contributors to executives, and will be the adoption expert analyzing the data and metrics and driving expertise for these programs.
You must maintain an uncompromising commitment to operational excellence and execution. Confidentiality is key to this role, as it will have access to employee data and metrics. Most importantly, you will be setting the standard for program management at betterworks as we grow and expand.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Own and drive end to end Goals, Continuous Performance Management, and Diversity and Inclusion Programs
- Oversee the daily operations of programs, and system maintenance
- Gain adoption of these programs and always be thinking of how to evolve them
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to determine project scope, drive commitment, and ultimately set execution expectations
- Training and presentations will be part of your role to drive adoption
- Own, execute, evangelize, and train on all aspects of these programs
- 3 years of relevant HR program management or talent management
- Bachelor’s Degree – Major in HR, Social Science, or Organizational Psychology a plus
- Corporate HR, or HR consulting experience a plus
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- You thrive as a member of a team where there are no egos and everyone’s ideas, feedback and contributions are encouraged
- Have owned and executed on end to end programs from inception, adoption
- You are an exceptional communicator and comfortable working across all functions and levels within the company
- Understands the need for confidentiality of employee data and other confidential aspects of the programs
- Stellar presentation skills and are very comfortable speaking in front of small to large groups
- You view problems as challenges to be solved and enjoy finding new and creative ways to do things; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility
- Data is a passion for you, and you find new and different ways to tell the employee story through your analysis and metrics, and yes that means you are awesome with spreadsheets
- You take ownership and responsibility seriously and take the initiative to get things done, and are a planner who organizes your work well and possesses an enthusiasm and curiosity that drives you to succeed
Life at betterworks
- Company Sponsored Commuting Costs (Train or Parking, etc., by location)
- Snacks, Drinks and Lunch Provided Daily
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly Company Outings
- Bi-weekly In-house Happy Hours
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.