Do you get excited about helping people solve real problems with technology solutions? Are you able to articulate value to both the technical and the nontechnical? Are you a builder? As a BetterWorks Solutions Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor and lead the technical deal strategy on key accounts, focusing on articulating business value for technology solutions. You will also be a member of a world-class team, at a quickly growing company, and have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most progressive companies.
- Team with Account Executives to plan and execute on selling strategies for Fortune 1000 accounts
- Act as a subject matter expert to lead technical conversations on the BetterWorks product, platform, integrations, and security
- Build and maintain demo environments and technical sales enablement resources, and lead custom demonstrations for strategic opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to identify prospect business and technical requirements
- Partner with Customer Success to create a seamless transition from pre- to post-sale and assist with upsell opportunities
- Act as a liaison between prospects and the internal Product team, documenting feature requests and helping guide the product roadmap
- Run customer trials, refining the trial process to maximize speed to value realization
- Assist prospects in vetting technical requirements and solution feasibility
- Strong technical aptitude and a minimum of 5 years experience working in a technical role.
- Excellent proven problem solving skills
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 companies, preferably in an Enterprise SaaS capacity
- Experience selling HR Technology / Performance / Talent / HCM solutions strongly preferred
- Professional and polished presentation skills, both in person and virtually
- World-class communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to explain technical concepts to the non-technical
- Experience in solution selling strategies, and the ability to communicate value according to business requirements
- Proven success in high performance, high growth environments, with an interest in building and scaling a team
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.