Fin exists to help people do their best work. Using Fin's insights, companies around the world are measuring and improving the way they work in ways never before possible.
By applying a big data approach to knowledge work, Fin helps companies improve workflow definition, provide better training to team members, and understand the technological and behavior variables that impact team performance, productivity and happiness.
Fin was founded by Sam Lessin (former VP Product Facebook) and Andrew Kortina (founder Venmo), and is backed by top-tier VCs like Coatue, First Round Capital, Accel, and Kleiner Perkins. Following strong customer growth in 2020, in 2021 we're accelerating investment in product development, marketing, sales, and all other areas of the business.
At Fin we live our product values, fostering a culture of continuous personal and team improvement. We're looking for candidates that are ready to do the best work of their career while actively contributing to an environment where their colleagues can achieve the same. That means an emotionally safe environment where expectations are clear and measurable, where we are vigilant about protecting your creativity against 'the way things have always been done', and where we embrace modern, asynchronous, management techniques.
Help Fin Unlock Value For Customers
Fin has already experienced clear indicators of product-market fit as we continue to pursue a multi-billion dollar opportunity. We have rapidly acquired enterprise customers with household names, including companies that have gone through some of the largest IPOs in recent history. We've secured funding from top VCs, and now we need your help to accelerate our growth.
You will play an essential role in helping our customers understand how they can best leverage Fin’s data to make critical, high-value decisions to propel their team and business forward. Like yourself, you want to get our customers promoted.
Embedded within Fin’s mission-critical Customer Solutions team, you will derive and present business and management insights & action plans directly to customers, and provide critical business intelligence to our Finternal GTM teams while working to improve their understanding of the analytics and product solutions we can offer to future customers.
The Ideal Fit
You’re a proven ...
- Business Expert: You have identified, scoped, and solved novel business challenges, preferably within large-scale operations environments. We’re most successful when thinking like our customers!
- Analytics Expert: You have delivered proven, real-world value to stakeholders through masterful use of analytical decision making techniques. Background in quantitative modeling or direct data analysis / science (BI tools, SQL, Python) is a big plus!
- Minimalist: You simplify complex problems and solutions into intuitive experiences for a broad audience. Many of Fin’s primary users are non-technical.
- Storyteller: You compel action through narratives built upon the ‘facts’ of data.
- Self-Directed: You center on long-term strategies while holding yourself accountable to set and achieve meaningful milestones along the way.
At Fin, you will ...
- Structure ambiguous business challenges into articulate problem statements.
- Build high-impact analyses on top of rich quantitative data and qualitative expertise.
- Present clear and concise insights and recommendations to audiences including leadership.
- Enable people and organizations to make informed decisions and take high-value action.
- Strategize means for Fin to continuously deliver more -- for which emerging trends, dynamics, and opportunities can Fin be leveraged?
- Define your function, set the bar for high performance, and help develop our growing team.
The role reports directly to the Head of Customer Solutions.
Title and leveling are flexible, based on experience.