Fin exists to help people do their best work. Using Fin's insights, companies around the world are measuring and improving the way they work in ways never before possible.
By applying a big data approach to knowledge work, Fin helps companies improve workflow definition, provide better training to team members, and understand the technological and behavior variables that impact team performance, productivity and happiness.
Fin was founded by Sam Lessin (former VP Product Facebook) and Andrew Kortina (founder Venmo), and is backed by top-tier VCs like Coatue, First Round Capital, Accel, and Kleiner Perkins. Following strong customer growth in 2020, in 2021 we're accelerating investment in product development, marketing, sales, and all other areas of the business.
At Fin we live our product values, fostering a culture of continuous personal and team improvement. We're looking for candidates that are ready to do the best work of their career while actively contributing to an environment where their colleagues can achieve the same. That means an emotionally safe environment where expectations are clear and measurable, where we are vigilant about protecting your creativity against 'the way things have always been done', and where we embrace modern, asynchronous, management techniques.
Sales Account Executives – get in at the ground level!
Fin has quickly proven our product/market fit, and we're overwhelmed with prospective customers.
We need high-performing Account Executives – Inside, Mid-Market and Enterprise – to take charge of the pipeline and close deals in a way that forges long-term customer relationships.
You'll inherit a multi-million dollar book of business and a ton of active pipeline. We're yet to establish territories and verticals, and you'll have a seat at the table as we figure everything out.
The Ideal Fit
- You're a closer: You've driven SaaS deals from first pitch through to customer success. You know how to work with legal teams. You're not shy of taking a prospect to dinner, but you understand that in 2021, advising on business transformation will close more deals than a bottomless expense account.
- You're a marketer: You're capable of independently learning the product and figuring out how to pitch it to the various roles in the buying center. We're all here to help, but for now you are your own sales enablement.
- You're a pro: Whether you're ultimately looking for leadership opportunities or not, you'll build good sales hygiene to set the company up for success in the future (use the damn CRM). As part of this, we'll be looking for you to make recommendations and set quarterly non-revenue goals that will improve your own ability to execute, as well as your future peers or team members.
- You're a trusted expert: You have the experience of learning a large, complex software offering and helping customers understand its value to their business.
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience: You have sales experience at startups where the 'playbook' was still being written. You're enthusiastic to collaborate with Product and Marketing to figure out what works and help future hires to be successful using your formula.
- Channel experience: Today our sales motion is primarily direct, but that's only a matter of prioritization. There is significant demand from potential channel partners. Your experience in the channel could help shape Fin's future GTM strategy.
- Domain expertise: Today, we're selling mostly at the line-of-business level, and mostly to operations and customer service teams. This will evolve over time, but for now, understanding this buying center will be a headstart.
As we grow, you'll have the opportunity to take on sales leadership according to your own ambition and execution – the sky is the limit 🚀