Fin exists to help people do their best work. Using Fin's insights, companies around the world are measuring and improving the way they work in ways never before possible.
By applying a big data approach to knowledge work, Fin helps companies improve workflow definition, provide better training to team members, and understand the technological and behavior variables that impact team performance, productivity and happiness.
Fin was founded by Sam Lessin (former VP Product Facebook) and Andrew Kortina (founder Venmo), and is backed by top-tier VCs like Coatue, First Round Capital, Accel, and Kleiner Perkins. Following strong customer growth in 2020, in 2021 we're accelerating investment in product development, marketing, sales, and all other areas of the business.
At Fin we live our product values, fostering a culture of continuous personal and team improvement. We're looking for candidates that are ready to do the best work of their career while actively contributing to an environment where their colleagues can achieve the same. That means an emotionally safe environment where expectations are clear and measurable, where we are vigilant about protecting your creativity against 'the way things have always been done', and where we embrace modern, asynchronous, management techniques.
Design the Future of Fin
Fin has quickly proven our product/market fit, and we're overwhelmed with prospective customers. As a result, we are looking to hire our first in-house recruiter, to help us attract and hire talent to the different business functions.
This is an individual contributor role, in which you'll get to build and execute our sourcing strategy, lead recruiting efforts and be a strategic advisor to the executive team.
The Ideal Fit
- You're a strategic talent acquisition consultant: You understand the enterprise software space, and how to address the hiring challenges that exists.
- You're a multidisciplinary recruiter: You're capable of driving recruiting efforts for technical, GTM and operations roles.
- You're a process expert: Considering the hiring goals we have, you’ll need to define manage a clear process that can scale, fast. Things like ATS management, interview process, scorecards, and candidate experience are things you’ll own and help define.
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience: You have recruiting experience at startups where the 'playbook' was still being written. You're enthusiastic to collaborate with the executive team to figure out what works and how to achieve our hiring goals.
- Talent brand experience: Working together with Marketing on our Talent Brand will help accelerate our sourcing efforts.
As we grow, you'll have the opportunity to take on sales leadership according to your own ambition and execution – the sky is the limit 🚀