BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As a Technical Product Manager, you will ensure seamless deployment and delivery of BetterUp to our global enterprise customers. You will lead a team to deliver infrastructure-related projects which meet our privacy, security, and scalability needs across the tech stack. You will partner with cross-functional leaders to drive important, strategic decisions that impact all areas of the business. You will balance managing risk with delivering quickly to ensure uninterrupted experiences for our customers, members, coaches and internal teams. You will wear any hat necessary to get the job done.
You will lead, inspire, and coach a team of engineers to set the technical foundation for the rest of the org. You will thrive in an objective-oriented environment that values collectively working towards critical outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or another technical area
- 5+ years experience working as a software or data engineer
- Experience evaluating and making foundational technical decisions
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives and organizing large-scale projects
- Experience scaling technical infrastructure to meet demands of large, global customers
- Practical experience working with remote teams
- Bonus: Previous experience as a Product Manager or Solutions Architect
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Per year:
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.