Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that precede health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager, B2B Conversion Optimization to help take the performance of our website and blog to the next level, helping fuel BetterUp’s growth. We’re at the start of our journey of defining what the best web experiences should look like for both our enterprise and direct-to-consumer funnels. If you’re passionate about user experiences and leveraging data to uncover and execute high-impact website experiments to meet prospect/customer needs and convert our website and blog audiences, we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, develop and execute strategies and testing plans to improve on-site conversion across the core site, landing pages, the BetterUp blog, and other relevant experiences
- Use your analytical expertise to synthesize inputs from various data sources to uncover insights, make recommendations, and inform test hypotheses
- Own the process from beginning to end, ranging across test idea generation, socialization, execution, analysis and reporting
- Develop reporting and monitor/analyze what’s working and what’s not, in order to update your testing strategy and identify new opportunities
- Partner with internal teams to ensure each inbound customer path is optimized and is aligned with best practices
- Effectively communicate results or recommendations to a variety of internal teams
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3-5+ years experience in conversion rate optimization or web strategy/digital marketing
- Experience running CRO on websites or high-trafficked blogs or marketing campaigns; global or multi market experience is a plus
- Experience optimizing for a B2B go-to-market motion
- Experience running A/B or multivariate tests
- Experience analyzing data and interpreting results
- Fluency in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc)
- Experience in CRO platforms is a nice to have (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- SEO experience is a nice to have
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $102,100 – $173,250.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$115,500 – $173,250: New York City
$108,700 – $163,100: Nassau, Newburgh
$102,100 – $153,050: Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse