Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
Help us build a brand new function within BetterUp. We are on the mission to better articulate BetterUp’s capabilities with our customers' end goals. Our team is highly strategic and collaborative.
We combine the competencies of value selling, strategy consulting and program management and are looking to add an exceptional individual with a passion for value creation to join our Value Management organization and help us develop the tools and processes to grow and scale.
Help us redesign how we show our value to the world!
What you’ll do:
- Develop foundational elements and systems necessary to grow the team - project managing salesforce processes, organizational systems, data storage, and more
- Ensure our enterprise Account Executives are successfully telling compelling narratives about the value BetterUp is creating for client’s strategic objectives.
- Help create innovative value selling tools by creating and evangelizing value metrics and KPIs to quantify the impact of the BetterUp platform.
- Understand industry trends and top of mind issues for C-Suite to drive executive-level conversations during the sales process
- Work with our People Insights team to conduct studies quantifying customer outcomes
- Validate messaging is aligned with customer value themes, incorporate customer specific data points and findings, and review for consistency and completeness of messaging
- Help define and implement long term strategy and operating model for BetterUps Value Management function
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3+ years of management consulting experience with a leading international firm, senior associate / manager level experience at an enterprise-size firm
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various levels of functional knowledge
- A bias towards action and the ability to translate objectives into concrete work plans and manage a team towards execution
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, and to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Problem solving capability, inquisitive attitude that is ready to push the thinking, ask right questions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to visualize and report insights creatively in variety of formats to various stakeholders
- Willing to get hands dirty to develop new processes from scratch
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $135,100 – $229,400
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$152,950 – $229,400: New York City
$143,950 – $215,950: Nassau, Newburgh
$135,100 – $202,650: Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse