Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
As Pricing & Packaging Lead, you will be responsible for owning pricing and packaging strategy and efforts across BetterUp. You will help set pricing & packaging structure for our portfolio, prices & discounting levels, and manage strategic pricing initiatives to further innovate and create value for our customers and for BetterUp. If you have passion and expertise in pricing, deep customer empathy, strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong executive-level communication to drive cross-functional alignment - come talk to us!
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand our customer segments, needs, and willingness to pay to inform strategic pricing decisions
- Collaborate with executive cross-functional leadership to develop pricing and packaging strategy
- Lead quarterly / annual cross-functional pricing and packaging efforts
- Additional activities include price setting, bundling strategy, discounting process, supporting product launches and strategic pricing initiatives to support renewal and expansion efforts
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 4-6+ years of pricing & packaging experience at management consulting firm and/or in SaaS
- Experience in B2B pricing
- Experience at hyper-growth start-ups and with a growing product portfolio
- Management consulting experience preferred
- Pricing expert: mastery of strategic pricing principles, experience with full spectrum of pricing models, familiar with key analytical pricing techniques. Experience setting list, target prices and discounting
- Customer insights: Experience distilling qualitative and quantitative user research, market research and competitive benchmarking into the ‘so-what’
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Executive-level communication: Can drive cross-functional executive conversations, clearly articulate insights and move to recommended actions
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.