Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
As a Member Marketing Manager, your role is strategic and executional, creative and data-driven — and you’ll directly impact how we bring personal and professional growth and well-being to employees everywhere. You’ll develop effective omni-channel B2B2C marketing campaigns and content strategies to drive member activation and growth, lead member marketing channel innovation and product-led growth initiatives, and help us build an inspiring and engaging consumer and member marketing experience.
- Develop and optimize global consumer marketing campaigns and content to increase member activation and engagement across all B2B2C products.
- Work with marketing client services, customer success, and account management to develop bespoke co-branded member outreach programs for key strategic accounts, tailored to account-specific member growth and partner satisfaction goals.
- Streamline delivery and access of member marketing campaigns, assets, and tools to enable cross-functional partners and scale member marketing excellence across the organization.
- Work with product and growth marketing operations to run experimentation along the member journey, using omnichannel communications and effective storytelling to impact utilization, engagement, and retention goals.
- Manage KPIs, own campaign performance, and use data and insights to build and refine personalized member experiences.
- Lead consumer and member marketing insights and analytics efforts to optimize content, messaging, and product marketing positioning.
- Drive strategic initiatives focused on member growth, including campaign and content development, marketing insights, new channels and capabilities, lifecycle marketing, and growth experimentation.
- Be the voice of member marketing and consult cross-functionally on messaging and outreach to consumer and member audiences.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- 5+ years relevant experience (marketing creative services, campaign management, growth marketing, marketing consulting, digital health or consumer health marketing) with a focus on B2C or B2B2C audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively collaborate and communication cross-functionally as part of a remote team
- Experience copywriting, designing, and leading creative development for consumer-facing marketing campaigns.
- Experience ideating and leading growth marketing and/or lifecycle marketing initiatives, personalization, and marketing research
- Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to apply expertise and learnings to new environments with new constraints
- Experience building repeatable processes that scale, improving operations or driving change management a plus
- Bonus: Experience with JIRA, Braze, Salesforce, Looker, Amplitude a plus, startup experience, growth marketing experience
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.