Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
As the Government Marketing Lead, be both a strategist and hands-on executioner, with the opportunity to have full oversight into campaign strategy, managing key aspects of marketing qualified lead development, campaign concepts and creative, campaign budgets, and launching a broad multi-channel promotional approach. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the GTM motion for unlocking a new aspect of our business: marketing into the Public sector.
What you’ll do:
- Be a subject matter expert and create programs that drive awareness and adoption of BetterUp across the Public sector
- Work cross-functionally to define and execute integrated marketing campaigns designed to generate high intent demand (including first-party events, third-party event sponsorships, paid and organic social media tactics, content creation and syndication, etc.)
- Own the development and execution of integrated campaigns, including message, content, and multi-channel strategy approach
- Consistently monitor campaign effectiveness and goal attainment and provide recommendations for optimization
- Proactively track and measure program spend and budget tied to ROI and adjust and pivot as needed
- Partner with the sales teams to create outreach follow-up and sales plays (including Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, and Regional VPs)
- Collaborate closely with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to create industry-leading content aligned with BetterUp’s brand, positioning and messaging
- Create closed-loop feedback with Sales to understand impacts and outcomes and leverage learnings to inform future campaigns
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing mix strategies with previous experience working with the Public Sector.
- Experience working with GovWin or a similar platforms - Hubspot, Salesforce, and 6Sense a plus.
- A creative mind and an innovative approach to building programs and initiatives.
- A collaborative approach to working across complex organizations and building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff.
- An ability to effectively prioritize across multiple projects.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.