Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to help us build a world-class digital marketing program. We’re building out a digital marketing team that will be key to driving BetterUp’s global growth. The ideal candidate has deep expertise in digital and is adept at using data to inform decisions. If you’re excited about building impactful digital programs from the ground up, we’d love to talk with you.
What you’ll do:
- Create innovative digital marketing strategies to reach qualified audiences and drive marketing pipeline
- Oversee day-to-day campaign management and execution in partnership with agency teams
- Drive our testing and learning agenda, identify and design test hypotheses and oversee implementation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on integrated plans to deliver business results. You could be working with Creative, Content, or Product Marketing teams to name a few
- Interpret data, plan next steps, and share results with partner teams
- Help us push digital innovation and shape perspectives on where we should place our bets
- Develop scalable ways of working while establishing best practices
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or media managing campaigns targeting an enterprise or B2B audience
- Hands on experience setting up and running campaigns in platforms like Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, or Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with the AdTech landscape. Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and 6Sense is a plus
- Agency management experience
- Data fluency, you have experience using data to tell stories and inform strategies
- Exposure to A/B testing
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence others
- ABM experience is a plus
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.