Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
As Senior Product Manager for a new, innovative business function designed to expand access to coaching, learning, and skill development, you will own the product strategy and execution of this strategic vision from zero to one and beyond. This is a perfect role for an agile and relentless builder, with an innate bias towards action and ability to push through ambiguity to achieve results.
What you'll do:
- You will build the learning experience to scale our coach population, enable learning and insights, and retain coaches on platform.
- You will make courageous decisions daily and push the boundaries of what our team is capable of delivering.
- You will partner with engineering, design, operations, learning design and senior leadership to reimagine our approach to scalable learning experiences, usability, and retention.
- You will thrive in an objective-oriented environment that values collectively finding the best outcomes.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Built 0-1 products, found product/market fit, owned a product initiative end to end and iterated on it (launched a new major feature)
- Previous experience building learning tools and platforms
- Passionate about our mission to "help every person pursue their life with clarity, purpose, and passion"
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a remote team, able to influence team members
- Creative problem solver able to apply expertise and learnings to new environments with new constraints
- Experience with coaching or education (a plus).
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- U charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.