Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
Our global community of professional coaches and the individuals they serve are at the heart of our business. As a LMS Administrator, you will be a part of the world class Coach Experience team responsible for hosting delightful, innovative, and highly enriching development experiences for our coach community. Your contribution to this team will be to organize, coordinate, and administer our learning experiences on our LMS platform. The learning programs you will administer will onboard new BetterUp Coaches to the platform, prepare BetterUp Coaches for customer deployments, and elevate the community of practice through evidence-based certifications. You will excel in this role if you are a subject matter expert in course delivery, LMS management, and have experience with content authoring tools.
What you’ll do:
- Manages LMS capabilities such as reporting, feature discovery and implementation, learner management, course deployments, etc.
- Maintain and support all e-learning assets on Docebo LMS
- Troubleshoot learning path and course accessibility issues as needed
- Maintain validity and accuracy of course completion certification process and records
- Regularly pull status reports; report out on key insights and data trends; make suggestions to boost engagement
- Fully understand LMS capabilities with breadth and depth; stay on top of new updates and functionality and keep the team informed
- Proactively seek to understand how new updates could benefit future development and how changes to the platform may affect current processes
- Act as a SME on Docebo LMS; collaborate cross-functionally, train other team members as needed and answer questions
- QA course assets before and after publication in the LMS
- Serve as the primary point of contact between BetterUp and Docebo, owning the relationship and surfacing topics to Docebo on behalf of the team
- Administer communications through the platform, establishing automated notifications, emails, and reminders
- Develop and maintain LMS best practices and operating procedures documentation
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Commitment to quality and detail-oriented
- Continuously strive for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrated experience with problem-solving and critical thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- 3+ years experience working with an LMS (preferably Docebo)
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Workdays (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.