At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
Come build the future of data at BetterUp! We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Analyst to join our team. At BetterUp we believe that data is critical to our success. If you are passionate about helping people reach their potential, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you get to build the future, and enjoy driving the business forward with data, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our product squads to help ensure they have the data to make better decisions faster
- Partner closely with engineering to design new datasets that delight our business users
- Own the product-related explorers in Looker ensuring the continued accuracy of the data and build new dimensions/measures as they are needed
- Partner with the Product team to identify KPIs and build standardized reporting that will allow the business to monitor their health. Be the voice of the data and identify areas of opportunity and success
- Conduct data deep dives in the data to better understand what is happening in the business. Present these results to partners, and the Executive Team
- Evangelize data through educating the business on how to self serve, help them understand what the data is and isn’t saying, and work with them to help them bring your insights into action
- Play an integral role in helping define the analytics function at BetterUp
- Report to the Director of Product Analytics and fully embedded in a product squad
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 5+ years of experience programming with SQL, and LookML (Python / R experience preferred too)
- The ability to translate complex results into strategic recommendation (both written and verbal)
- A self-starter that can jump right in and quickly add value
- A natural ability to think like an owner
- A strong desire to be a builder of something new
- Previous Product analytics experience required
- Previous experience with Amplitude a plus
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Workdays (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
Diversity & EEO statement
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.