At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
BetterUp Care combines the world’s leading 1:1 and group coaching programs with AI and evidence-based solutions to craft personalized plans for every employee. Our coaches and guides ensure employees are not alone in their journey. With over a million sessions delivered globally, our coaching program is unparalleled and our clinical and performance based outcomes support the transformative effects we can have for employees and the broader organization.
BetterUp is currently seeking an entrepreneurial leader to manage and scale a team of Account Executives on the Betterup Care Sales, with a focus on helping companies and employees build resilience and mental fitness.
The RVP Sales, BetterUp Care contributes to our mission by coaching and leading their team. They will do this through building awareness, education and creating productive relationships with various benefit leaders. This role will partner closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and product leadership to strategically bring BetterUp Care products to market. In addition to contributing to growth, this leader will work in close partnership with leadership to contribute to the refinement and execution of BetterUp Care’s growth strategy. They will be responsible for pipeline management and forecasting accuracy for their team.
The role requires an entrepreneurial individual, with outstanding relationships in the market, and a willingness and ability to educate the market in an emerging category. A strong candidate is also passionate about helping others realize their full potential through wellbeing, mental fitness, and positive psychology.
Preferably living on the West Coast, but also open to Northwest, Mountain West, or Southwest, remote (willing to travel)
At BetterUp you’ll have an opportunity to work in an exciting culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectually stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping executives to solve their most pressing business challenges.
What you'll do:
- Implement key company and sales strategies with their team
- Consistently exceeding team quotas
- Working alongside Account Executives in client & prospect meetings to increase pipeline velocity and win rates
- Consistent development of their sales team by coaching and modeling the ideal skills and best practices for all account executives
- Communicating and establishing proper expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals.
- Accountable to measuring sales KPIs for team and making adjustments as needed to improve performance
- Leading pipeline management and coordinating consistent pipeline meetings to roll up forecasted numbers to sales leadership
- Support recruiting, hiring and training efforts for new account executives
- Coordinate with marketing and demand gen on strategic and tactical sales enablement to help create demand and drive deals for their team
- Working collaboratively with other BU functions - sales ops, rev ops, product, marketing, G&A, customer success, etc.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years of sales management experience in benefits combined with a proven track record of success
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales and experience as an individual contributor.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles with enterprise accounts in benefits
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (advisor partnerships, marketing, etc.) to help foster relationships with advisors, digital health vendors, and other healthcare partners
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.