BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to drive our efforts to support, nurture, and delight our growing network of coaches, companies, and members. Our ideal candidate has exceptional professional interpersonal skills, a passion for relationship-building and exceeding customer expectations, a deep sense of ownership, and an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she is energized by the opportunity to collaborate across multi-functional teams and to interact directly with our coaches and BetterUp members. This person is positive, resourceful, and curious - where others see problems, they see solutions and opportunities.
- Provide efficient, effective, and delightful Tier 2 support to our members and coaches on advanced and technologically complex issues. While the majority of our support is provided via email, we’re looking for a teammate who is willing to dive into multi-channel support.
- Exceed customer expectations, by going one step beyond their immediate need
- Collaborate internally and with our cross-functional teams, including Product and Engineering, to ensure timely delivery and excellent experiences for our users
- Craft responses that enable coaches’ and members’ future success and positive experience in the BetterUp community. Document interventions to enable teammates and contribute to our support team's internal knowledge base.
- Contribute to customer insights by accurately capturing product and experience feedback at every interaction, to help improve and shape the future of our product and services
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 3-4 years experience delivering exceptional help desk customer service and support
- 1+ years experience providing technical support for a software company
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills with network security, connectivity, and A/V support and troubleshooting
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, with a unique ability to collaborate across diverse audiences - is equally comfortable problem solving with engineers and communicating solutions to coaches and members
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.