At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Project Manager to join our growing marketing team. Leveraging project management best practices, this role will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects from concept to completion. Projects will span brand, product, growth, and other marketing functions, so you’d need to collaborate effectively across the team as well as with external partners. This role requires meticulous attention to detail and an ability to embrace both structure and flexibility. You’d do all of this while contributing to our vibrant, diverse culture and playing a large part in our mission to make positive change in the world, and transform how people think and live.
- Serve as the project manager for assigned marketing initiatives
- Create and maintain project schedules for assigned projects from creative brief through final delivery, managing to deadline and budget, and proactively communicating with stakeholders along the way
- Anticipate project risks and offer solutions to mitigate them
- Support con
- Tracking and invoice processing for external partners
- Ability to lead diverse team members, influence disparate stakeholder groups and align them toward common goals and outcomes
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in project management within a marketing and/or brand team
- A track record of effectively managing multiple projects and thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Asana or other project management tools to keep projects on track
- Recognize priorities and have meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to approach challenges proactively, with a positive, solution-oriented mindset
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.