At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
Do you love bringing everything together into the perfect bow? As the Content + Program team’s Associate Content Manager, this is an opportunity to help us deliver and ensure the quality of all content in our library via our systems and tools. You will be in the driver seat of ensuring that our content library provides the optimal member experience, gathering data to inform improvements. With a human-centered and data-driven approach, you will prioritize creating value for members, customers, our coaches, and internal partners. You will enhance the delight, inclusivity, and impact of the BetterUp experience.
You will need the ability to collaboratively adapt and execute in a fast-paced, agile environment. You are as excited about the details as you are the big picture, and you respond with openness, curiosity and resourcefulness to shifts in prioritization and the broader business environment. You also enjoy making processes more efficient and effective, automating where possible.
What you'll do:
- Deliver BetterUp content to the resource library - including original, licensed and curated written, audio, video, interactive, content
- Maintain BetterUp content library such that it supports our personalization efforts
- Collaborate on content strategy moving forward
- Ensure that all content meets BetterUp written and technical quality standards and guidelines
- Triage, track, and resolve content errors, resource technical issues, and maintenance needs
- Gather quality assurance metrics and document processes for content and systems
- Coordinate multiple pieces of content needed to create programs and mixed media content
- Take ownership of ad hoc strategic projects on team roadmap from end-to-end, collaborating seamlessly with key stakeholders
- Copyediting and curating content for a digital platform
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- BA/BS or equivalent business related experience required
- 2+ years of experience in content production/management, program management, or project management
- Experience with end-to-end content (media and written) production processes
- Detail-oriented regarding content development, and data entry
- Technical aptitude, experience with automating and streamlining processes
- Strong project management skills and are able to think through short and long term strategy as it relates to operational efficiency and end user experience
- Comfort with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Superior writing skills; able to produce clear, engaging, and concise text
- Excellent copyediting
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.