At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
We're looking for bold, passionate salespeople to boost our growth, pioneer our enterprise outbound sales team, and bring BetterUp to the pockets of many more organizations worldwide. We are seeking dedicated employees to join BetterUp and boost our growth!
As part of our sales team, you would play a critical role in accomplishing the vision of BetterUp. It’s an exciting time as we continue to grow and bring on new, passionate individuals who are ready to help take our company to the next level. We hope that you will gain familiarity with our unique company vision and culture and discover the passion that drives our elite team.
What you'll do:
- You bring an enthusiastic, driven approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, emailing, social media outreach, etc.
- You will work in partnership with Account Executives in our Enterprise and Global Accounts Management teams, growing and accelerating existing opportunities.
- While you call the shots, the BetterUp team has your back every step of the way, with talent and leadership committed to giving you the support and resources you need to provide the best sales experience possible.
- Fully utilize all BetterUp sales automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools.
- You will work directly with the Director of Sales Development as well as our sales team.
If you have all or some of the following, please apply:
- Minimum 1+ years of proven SDR/BDR or quota carrying sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal) coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive, sincere phone presence
- Self motivated with an extremely high drive to build something life-changing and a need to exceed quota(s)
- Salesforce, G-suite and Outreach experience preferred
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.