At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
As the Head of International Marketing, you will own the entire International marketing strategy and execution for BetterUp. As a strategic, hands-on marketing leader, you will build BetterUp’s go-to-market plan and marketing function for our International expansion. You are able to effectively balance driving growth in both B2C and B2B markets. In this role you will support our International leadership and the extended team to help bring BetterUp’s message, product and story to market. This position will help support and drive brand strategy to create long term brand equity and maximize growth potential. You will own, define, lead and deliver the marketing needs of the business in new and emerging markets.
What you'll do:
- Develop the International marketing strategy, complete with outlined objectives, market opportunities, strategy and tactics, ensuring growth objectives are continually defined and delivered
- Develop, lead, and gain alignment on the company’s go-to-market (GTM) strategies, analyzing the market to develop market penetration strategies to drive International expansion
- Manage the annual marketing planning process for assigned product portfolio, by coordinating the development and execution of marketing plans globally
- Build a comprehensive pipeline strategy and execute campaigns across key regions, balancing region-wide and country level campaigns
- Set strategy and ongoing improvement of International marketing processes, systems and programs including web presence, translations, localization, SEO, nurture campaigns, and marketing technology stack
- Partner closely with the U.S. marketing team to help drive BetterUp’s overall marketing and messaging strategy
- Effectively manage a budget and create pipeline through execution on an integrated brand and demand generation strategy
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure optimal creation and conversion of leads and opportunities
- Hire and facilitate growth and development of team members through coaching and mentorship
- Works cross-functionally on International needs for creative content
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 10+ years of experience in International marketing
- Experience driving growth and programs for B2B and B2C audiences
- Strong understanding of global and regional marketing campaigns - Experienced in executing high-impact campaigns and processes
- Proven success marketing to European regions including UK, DACH, and Benelux regions
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to build and develop a growing International marketing function
- Hands-on strategic leader willing to lead by doing
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.