At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
As our Sr. Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, you will own the complete buyer’s journey for our core lines of business. You will think conceptually and strategically to use campaigns to drive demand, working cross-functionally to spread BetterUp’s mission to enable professionals everywhere to live their lives with better clarity, purpose, and passion.
This role will be both a strategist and hands-on executioner, with the opportunity to have full oversight into campaign strategy, managing key aspects of marketing qualified lead development, campaign concepts and creative, campaign budgets, and launching a broad multi-channel promotional approach. You will aid in driving strategic development and execution of BetterUps integrated marketing campaigns, collaborating with marketing and any other key stakeholders in sales, to deliver a world-class experience that produces a high-quality pipeline. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you may find yourself with a number of balls in the air, and yet you have the ability to manage these tasks on time and on budget, consistently delivering an excellent outcome.
What you'll do:
- Own the development and execution of Integrated Campaigns by extending and leveraging every aspect of the demand channel from organic/paid search, email marketing, digital advertising, content syndication, virtual events, corporate events, and nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, content marketing, creative, and sales to create campaign messaging, funnel narratives, and content aligned with BetterUp’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Help manage the development of demand generation programs that generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads and first meetings leveraging a variety of channels.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Ops and Revenue Ops to track metrics and reporting against planned goals including, but not limited to: campaigns, programs, pipeline, funnel health, and data hygiene.
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets to deliver effective ROI.
- Collaborate closely with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to create industry-leading content aligned with BetterUp’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to educate, inspire, support, and promote the integrated campaigns and demand programs to ensure tight alignment and incorporation into prospecting and sales cycles.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing mix strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in conducting successful marketing lead generation programs and campaigns.
- A proven track record in developing relationships and driving campaigns through media, third party publishers, and networks.
- A creative mind and an innovative approach to building programs and initiatives.
- A collaborative approach to working across complex organizations and building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff.
- An ability to prioritize across multiple projects and multi-task across a number of initiatives.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.