At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
- A natural people connector and relationship builder, you bring out the best in people.
- Energized by working with a fun and vibrant team in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Curious about the hiring market and enjoy learning about market conditions and trends.
- An engaging storyteller, excited to build an employer brand via social media and other avenues.
- Super responsive and an excellent communicator.
- Calm under pressure, while juggling several competing priorities.
- Comfortable working with data and metrics to measure milestones.
- Able to work independently and thrive in an ambiguous and fluid environment.
- Very passionate about BetterUp’s mission.
What you'll do:
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent for various positions across all departments.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to create strategy on building top of funnel with a focus on D&I.
- Manage BetterUp's employer brand by telling compelling stories of our opportunity and culture.
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Design and facilitate interview and recruiting discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continuously and proactively expedite processes for candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience a plus.
- A good understanding of legal, compliance and related HR regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates in various remote locations.
- A growth mindset.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system.
- A bias towards action.
- Growth stage start-up experience preferred.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.