BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
We're looking for bold, passionate salespeople to boost our growth, pioneer our enterprise outbound sales team, and bring BetterUp to the pockets of many more organizations worldwide. We are seeking dedicated employees to join BetterUp and drive our rapid expansion!
As part of our sales team, you would play a critical role in accomplishing the vision of BetterUp. It’s an exciting time as we continue to grow and bring on new, passionate individuals who are ready to help take our company to the next level. We hope that you will gain familiarity with our unique company vision and culture and discover the passion that drives our elite team.
- The SDR will identify and qualify new sales opportunities for our Enterprise, Mid-Market and Global Accounts Teams. SDRs will learn BetterUp from the ground up and demonstrate the value of our offering through various prospecting methods (including, but not limited to phone calls, social selling and digital outreach). SDRs will also diligently update Salesforce and stay current on all follow up tasks and leads, and shadow your dedicated AEs in sales conversations to help you build skills you will need for the next role in BetterUp’s dedicated sales team.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, they should be a phenomenal speaker, listener and writer, they should be fearless - willing to get on the phone with new prospects every day and position Better Up’s value proposition as it relates to that individual contact/company, the courage to challenge (professionally) prospect’s mindsets and their status quo, agility - we are nimble and needs shift quickly, the intellectual horsepower to ramp quickly, and an absolute obsession with delighting our prospects while crushing your goals.
- 2+ years SDR or quota carrying sales roles for Outbound focused SDR role.
- 1+ years DR or quota carrying sales roles for Inbound focused SDR role.
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.