BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As a Staff Writer, you will be responsible for raising brand awareness and generating leads by writing blog posts and other articles for our website and social media. You will partner closely with the SEO Content Strategist to create content that increases traffic to our website as part of our overall SEO strategy. We are looking for a resourceful, experienced Staff Writer who is excited to build a brand identity and voice.
- Write well-researched, and engaging content, blog articles and landing pages for web publication
- Update existing content for SEO
- Work collaboratively with editors and campaign managers to ensure each article is delivered to meet the editorial standard and on time
- Conduct keyword and competitor research to ensure article titles and content drive traffic
- Stay current with SEO industry trends and algorithm development to stay within search engine guidelines
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Previous B2B enterprise marketing experience, especially in HR technology
- Experience with website optimization tools and CMS
- Agile self-starter with ability to think prospectively and identify new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc.